Meet "Dr. Dara"Dr. Dara has been intrigued by healthcare as long as he can remember. That interest led to his enrollment in the Academy of Allied Health and Sciences, a nationally recognized high school that specializes in preparing students for careers in the medical sciences. As he continued his studies at Monmouth University, he began to focus on dentistry.
One of the first things people notice about Dr. Dara is his approachability. He has a relaxed, affable manner that immediately puts patients at ease, and he connects especially well with kids. His interest in his patients is genuine; many of them see him as both their dentist and friend. Don’t let his casual nature fool you, though. As a clinician he’s disciplined and exacting. He is also fully committed to educating patients about their oral health.
Dr. Dara’s strong educational background, broad skill set and impressive clinical experience make him a great addition to our dental team. His exemplary performance through 300-plus hours of intense in-house training has shown that he meets our high standards and is ready to deliver our unique brand of dentistry.
- D.M.D. | Temple University School of Dentistry
- M.S. in Biology | Monmouth University, cumulative 3.5 GPA
- Academy of Allied Health and Sciences
- Oral Surgery
- Fixed crown / bridge / veneer restorations
- Denture fabrications, modifications, and repairs
- Root canals / pulpectomies
- Scalings / root planing
- American Dental Association | 2013 – present
- American Student Dental Association | 2013 – present
- American Dental Education Association | 2013 – present
- National Honors Society | 2008 – present
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Society | 2008 – present