Welcome to Monokian Dentistry!We look forward to meeting you, and hope to serve all of your dental needs for years to come.
Located at 151 Greentree Rd in Marlton, we’re not hard to find, but some GPS systems don’t recognize our correct address. Please refer to our online driving directions.
During your first visit we will conduct a comprehensive initial exam. It’s a little more involved than a conventional dental exam, so please allow up to 90 minutes for your visit. To save time at your appointment, please download and complete your new patient forms in advance.
The initial exam typically includes:
- Full digital x-rays
- Exterior and intra-oral photos
- Bite observations / range of motion analysis
- Oral cancer screening
- Head and neck muscle exam
- TMJ evaluation
- Dental history review
- Personal hygiene plan
- Treatment plan recommendation
During your initial visit we’ll determine what type of cleaning would be most appropriate for you. Then we’ll schedule you for a session with one of our hygienists, usually within the following two weeks.
Things to bring with you:
- your insurance card (if any)
- your license or other photo ID
- your completed new patient forms
- a list of any dental problems you’ve been experiencing
Want to know more about our dentists? On this website you’ll find bios for Dr. Dave, Dr. Mike, Dr. Harry, and Dr Rich, as well as introductions to our other team members.