Safety Is Our Top Priority
Our commitment to patient safety goes back to when we first opened in 1978, and has never wavered. Today that commitment is stronger than ever. Here’s an overview of steps we have taken:
- We’ve installed IQair HyperHEPA filtration units to capture particles generated during dental procedures that might otherwise remain airborne… even microbes 25 times smaller than a coronavirus particle!
- We’re equipped with Oransi medical-grade air purifiers that help maximize the air quality in our offices.
- We’ve installed barriers at the front desks to help keep you and our team safe.
- Environmentally-friendly deep cleaning and sanitizing of our offices is regularly performed by NexClean, who also services healthcare leaders like CHOP and Johns Hopkins.
Watch This Video To Learn More
About How We're Keeping You Safe
- Our clinical team uses hospital-grade personal protective equipment (PPE) - including particulate respirators and full face shields - to help ensure your safety and theirs.
- We use Dry Shield isolation systems and Purevac High Efficiency Vacuum units to further reduce the chance of any microbes becoming airborne
- Our specially trained technicians use technologies like autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners to sterilize our instruments, and protect patients against infections.
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask upon entry. You’ll also be asked to use disinfecting mouthwash prior to any dental work.
- We’ve rearranged our offices, adjusted our schedules, and changed our guest policy to prevent crowding and facilitate personal (social) distancing.
- We’ve created a “virtual waiting room” so you can hang out in the privacy and comfort of your vehicle instead of a crowded waiting room. We will contact you when we’re ready to escort you directly to the dental chair.
- We pre-screen every patient and team member to ensure they’re free of COVID-19 exposure or symptoms before entering. Each visitor must complete an online questionnaire in advance, then pass an on-site screener and temperature check too.
- Patients are asked to enter the office alone. A parent or guardian may accompany the patient if necessary.
- Disinfection Checklists have been installed in every treatment room to ensure consistent disinfecting on all surfaces between patient visits. And you can rest assured that our clinical team checks this list twice to make sure that EVERY safety measure has been taken.