Meet "Dr. Chad"
Specialty Permit #06471Dr. Chad Rebhun practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including dentoalveolar and wisdom tooth surgery, sedations, oral reconstruction with dental implants, including bone and soft tissue grafting, exposure and bracketing of impacted teeth for orthodontic treatment, facial trauma, jaw surgery, and oral pathology. In addition, Dr. Rebhun is experienced in cutting-edge procedures including Botox for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder and Myofascial pain and implant reconstruction, which encompasses “All-on-4” and “Teeth-in-a-Day” concepts.
EducationDr. Rebhun graduated from the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. He completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery from Boston University Medical Center, where he also served as Chief House Officer, during his final year of training and completed his Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2016. Dr. Rebhun has been awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Student Award, as well as election into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2012.
Credentials / Certifications• Life Support-Certified (Basic, Advanced Cardiac, Advanced Trauma, Pediatric Advanced) • Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Member, New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Southern Dental Society Representative for NJ Dental Assoc. New Dentist Committee
• Champion of Actions Committee for Social Media, New Jersey Dental Association
• Member, New Jersey Dental Association
• Member, American Dental Association
• Member, Southern Dental Society of New Jersey