Meet Dr. Vincent Mayher
Dr. Mayher has earned a reputation as both an excellent clinician and a provider of extraordinary patient care. He's appreciated for how well he listens, and how he helps put even nervous patients at ease.
Education and Experience
Dr. Mayher graduated from Marquette University with a B.S. in biology in 1974, and received his DMD from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry in 1978. Prior to private practice, he served as a dental officer in the US Navy Dental Corps in Norfolk, Virginia.
In 1985 he opened a family practice of general dentistry in Haddonfield. In late 2018 his practice became part of Monokian Dentistry. He is also a Clinical Associate in the Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Mayher has held the following positions:
- President, Academy of General Dentistry, and organization of over 35,000 dentists
- President, Southern Dental Society of New Jersey
- President, New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
- Co-chair, Academy of General Dentistry’s National Outreach project
- President, Rotary Club of Haddonfield
- Lifelong member, American Dental Association,
- Mastership, Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry International.
Dr. Mayher co-chaired the Academy of General Dentistry’s National Outreach project in June 2012, where 325 patients in West Philadelphia received pro bono dental services at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He was also a member of the New York City Dental ID Team following the September 11 attacks.
He served as a volunteer pilot for Angel Flight East, and has been a lector at Saint John Neumann RC Parish in Mount Laurel for more than 30 years.
Dr. Mayher and his wife, Elaine, reside in Mt. Laurel, NJ. They have 3 daughters, Lauren, Kristin, and Megan. He is grateful to his family of friends and patients from Haddonfield and surrounding communities, and looks forward to many more years of service.